So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district because he was at district council again this week and he said that he really likes coming and he will see us all soon. Then we had some really good lessons this week with Javier and Jenris they are starting to take steps to come closer to their savior. It is really amazing to see when this happens and how much happier they look. I also had exchanges with Elder Callister which he was sick and he had no idea what was going on the whole day because he speaks vietnamese not spanish it was pretty funny and we also got stuck in the middle of nowhere waiting to get pick up because the Elders forgot to come get us hahaha. Church yesterday was a down pour and I got absolutely drenched in my suit just trying to get there was hard and trying get back was worst. I have never seen so much rain before in my life hahaha. Well I hope y'all have a great week
Monday, January 11, 2021
Just a solid week!
Taco counter:267
Burrito Gang:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment