Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn't just the trailer for 2021 hahaha. So this week was an interesting one because some how I became district leader.🤷♂️ Yeah I know who could have seen that coming not me but we only have 2 companionships. So we had president Guthrie sit in on district council which was fun and slightly causing me anxiety. It was way fun. Then we stayed up and drank Welsh's grape juice but the fancy kind that we were gifted by the other Elders for new years it was pretty fun. Other than that not much happened. So I hope y'all have a great week
Monday, January 4, 2021
New Year's
Taco counter:261
Burritos gang:42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment