November 9, 2019
Hey guys, My first pday is on Saturday. It's on Saturday the rest of the time I am here as well. So, yeah I am here and this week has been really long. I have been running non stop since I got here. Yeah, when I got here I realized all the stuff that i had forgotten like the flash drives and my charger and my second pair of pants. The trip was really long we had over 3 hours of delays. I hope the shows are going well today!! so I will call next week. And tell all the people at the theatre I said hi. And yeah my luggage made it here OK, but half of the planes luggage went to Dallas but not mine. Also my luggage did not get searched. The craziest part of mexico has been the driving here to the CCM and airport which I have done a couple of times because my passport got messed up through customs. I have been back to the airport once to try to fix it, but i don't know where that's at right now. The CCM is awesome. it's a lot like San Diego. its beautiful. The food is pretty good- it's a lot of the same things that you can get in Utah. My stomach is doing fine for right now. My companion is elder dye. He is from Idaho and is just a pretty regular guy. Yeah i am meeting a lot of different guys. I am really enjoying it all. Funny thing is Ethan wait lives one door down from me which is weird and me and Joe Taylor have talked everyday. My schedule is a lot. I literally have not been able to catch my breath. Its just so packed everyday. We have to memorize like 6 phrases and 25 words a day on top of our classes. I am so fried. And everything is in Spanish, but then they tell you in English sometimes. If anyone wants to have my emails feel free to forward them. And I am only allowed to take pictures on pday so I don't have any yet. I was wondering if you if you guys could keep a hundred dollars in my checking account. So I don't have to worry about money because i am going to buy the stuff i am missing here because it is super cheap here. I will send my password to dad so you can get the mobile app on your phone to just check on it and the username is my account number which is on my access card which i left with dad. I will call you guys on google hangout next week on Friday. Email me how your guys week is going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...

No comments:
Post a Comment