| Mon, Dec 14, 2020, 7:45 AM |
Hey everybody it's me again hope y'all had a great week. This last week was Christmas conference which was really good and kinda hectic because we got the 10 minutes last which wasn't very good. Then we had a very long devotional. Then came the fun parts they split us up into 4 groups and put us in 4 different rooms which were all different. The first that I was in we watched a choir singing and a slide show. Then we went into a different room that had a bunch of different depictions of the nativity which was super cool to see all of the different versions of it throughout the world. Then the next room was a slide show but with the testimonies of the prophets and the apostles. Then the final room there was a bunch of pictures of christ in a bunch different depictions what was actually really really amazing. The we had lunch was a little BBQ which was not incredible but that what almost everyone said because it wasn't the real thing is what I heard a lot of people who have been here for a while say. But it was still pretty ok. Then we had a talent show no I didn't perform because obviously I did want to steal the spotlight because in the 10 commandments it says something along the line of don't steal or something. Right? Then we had more meeting and a training to finish it off. Pretty good one of my favorite 12 hour meetings. Not much else happened this week other then I have been playing a lot more basketball the I have recently. Which is fun. Hope y'all have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment