This last week was pretty good! So as y'all know it was Christmas and what I did for Christmas was have a big breakfast with the district. Which was sweet I made orange rolls that were literally to die for. I don't think I could make them again that good even it I tried. I also got to go caroling this week as well which was way fun half in Spanish and half in English and one of the Elders got a little to into one of the songs and her ended up singing a solo while we all where in shock. Then this is probably the craziest part of my week. So we were at Javier's house and the bishop called and asked if Elder Francom could play the piano for church. So then Javier asked if Elder Francom played the guitar which he said no but Elder Holmgren does and he says wait here I have a gift for you then and walks into his house and comes back with an electric guitar and says this is for you. So now I have an electric guitar. I wonder what people we thing passing me on the road because I am a guy in a white shirt and tie with a guitar strapped to my back while on a bike. Thanks for reading this week. Love y'all talk more soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...







No comments:
Post a Comment