Date: Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Week 3 ( The kazoo army and the tale of the strange thanksgiving)
This week started off on an interesting note. I woke up to more than the normal amount of
fireworks at 4 AM. Which there are always fireworks going off at all hours of the day, but
this was more than normal. Then, on the way to breakfast, there was a Kazoo army at the
front gates of the CCM. It was a parade, but I have no idea what they were celebrating.
We think they were just being nice and celebrating Thanksgiving early. Most of the days
have been non-stop classes, but i will say i finally understand what participles are now.
Man! The public school system has failed me. Thanksgiving was an interesting day because
it was a weird- like no football and the food was all slightly wrong and we played more
volleyball instead of football.
Hope you all had a great week!! Most of the time I have no idea what to write so if you
have any questions let me know and I will add them into the email. So it will be more like
a Q and A. And I would love to hear about all of your weeks too. Love you all- talk to you soon.
.
P.S. I was sick this week so they made me wear a mask. Also, there is a pic of our fearless
leader at devo and our friend Thomas the "Dank" Engine.
No comments:
Post a Comment