Friday, November 29, 2019














On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:22 PM Joseph Holmgren <joseph.holmgren@missionary.org> wrote:

This week has been amazing- I just got back from the temple which is one of the coolest
 looking temples I have ever seen. I looks super aztec and "blocksy" which is awesome.
 It was weird to have everything in Spanish. This week has been really fun. We have 
played district kickball 2 times this week and sand volleyball the rest of the time. 
Class/learning spanish is still crazy- we had an assessment this week and the teacher
who was in charge was talking 400 mph so most of it went over my head. The food
 was really interesting- they keep making weird concoctions like mash potato tacos- 
so apocalypse food. The spirit is so strong here and teaching "lessons" is really amazing
to do because you really have no idea what the are saying 25% of the time so you just
 need to feel the spirit.
Love you all! Talk to you all next week!! gospel true!!                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...