Friday, January 17, 2020

Dog Fun!

This week- I had a lot meetings because I am new,  they needed to explain it all in Spanish. So I understand everything -not really- I still have no idea what even happened in those meetings which is nice.  I talked to a lot of people this week- some nicer than others. One time we were getting rejected pretty hard and to make things worse their dog decided to pee on me!!!😐  I was like ¿POR QUE?  That was fun. Then we had some amazing people who are so receptive!! We are having our 2nd visit with them this week. The kids here are just so funny- they always want you to pick them up and spin in a circle and feel like you are going to throw up after. It is wonderful, but awful all at the same time. Love You All. Talk to you guys next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...