Monday, January 27, 2020

A Party???

Hey everybody not much has happened this week but here are some of the highlights. I spend a stupid amount of hours in a bus yet again because my companion needed to renew his immigration papers for his green card and we missed the first bus because we had interviews with the president. Which it is so fun to talk to him. Then Oliver had a birthday this week and the only thing that he wanted was cake and when we brought it in his face just light up and his dad had to pull him away because he was going to literally dive in!! he is the funniest kid and he is 5 now. We have had some amazing lessons this week and one of our investigators said that he would be baptized as soon as he gains a testimony (he has been in teaching for a really long time) so we will see how that goes. I really enjoyed this last week and this week we are not travelling so hopefully I have more to say next week. Love you all and hope you guys have a great week

The Taco Counter: 88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...