Friday, February 7, 2020

A SOLID WEEK

Hey everyone! this week was really good. We had so many great messages and lessons. The Lord has truly blessed us this week with people to teach. This week I played basketball with the police. Which was really fun I have made friends with Irwin who just an incredible. I also taught a lot of english lessons this week which is the best because it help them feel th same way i do about the language. At night because companion wants to learn english. we only speak english it is absolutely hilarious. Yesterday During The yearly planning seccion in the branch towards the end I started to hear America the beautiful and I knew the super bowl was starting because on the other side of the wall is a pub and they were watching the superbowl. Man, wanted to watch so bad!! but there's always in 2 years! love you all and have a great week

Taco counter: 104

--
Joseph Parker Holmgren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...