Hey guys!! it was another week of a lot of bus rides because it was my first zone conference which was amazing
because whenever they quoted or watched a clip of a general authority it was in English so I actually go stuff out of it!!
Then today and yesterday has been raining like crazy and I don't think I have been dry once. We went and saw a
waterfall today- it was incredible and I wish I could show you all photos but I also lost my camera this week, but take
my word it was just amazing. We taught a lot of good lessons and I know this week will be even better!!
because whenever they quoted or watched a clip of a general authority it was in English so I actually go stuff out of it!!
Then today and yesterday has been raining like crazy and I don't think I have been dry once. We went and saw a
waterfall today- it was incredible and I wish I could show you all photos but I also lost my camera this week, but take
my word it was just amazing. We taught a lot of good lessons and I know this week will be even better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment