Hey everyone This last week I got a new companion. His name is Elder Palma. We are getting along
great. So I am still in Tetela and doing great. The last week was just a lot of you need to buy this and
that to make sure you don't die when we tell you to not go outside. Which is because coronavirus is really
close to where I live. So that's fun but who knows I highly doubt it is where I live yet. HAHAHA!! I don't
know what i am going to do if they locked me in a box for 2 weeks. Love you all and I will try not to get
coronavirus. Oh and I ate some ice cream last week- it was so good and we have a baptism coming up
here soon!! I am so excited because there hasn't been a baptism here in over a year!! And I get to be
part of it. Love you all again bye!
great. So I am still in Tetela and doing great. The last week was just a lot of you need to buy this and
that to make sure you don't die when we tell you to not go outside. Which is because coronavirus is really
close to where I live. So that's fun but who knows I highly doubt it is where I live yet. HAHAHA!! I don't
know what i am going to do if they locked me in a box for 2 weeks. Love you all and I will try not to get
coronavirus. Oh and I ate some ice cream last week- it was so good and we have a baptism coming up
here soon!! I am so excited because there hasn't been a baptism here in over a year!! And I get to be
part of it. Love you all again bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment