Monday, August 3, 2020
Hey, I'm BACK
So it's been a week since I left and I really don't know what to talk about because I am still trying to figure it out what I am doing. It's kinda weird to be out here again but I am having so much fun. My companions are awesome. A little noise but still awesome. (Elder Chynoweth and Elders woodrum) There has been so many pranks played like not being able to find my bed or my phone when I need them. Love you all have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...

No comments:
Post a Comment