Monday, August 31, 2020

PLEASE not my BIKE🗡

Ok y'all! This week was kinda a weird one so bare with me. So there was supposed to be a hurricane this last week. Which never came. So that was fun! We had so much fun preparing 😂 Then I woke up the next day and I was like it looks like nothing happened and its because Elder nothing did happen. My companions birthday was this week so we had some burger and hotdogs with the biker gang. Which is our group of like 20 children that we bike with everyday. This week we found 📢📢8 new people📢📢 to teach which was a bless we go on walks and if people are outside we say hi or offer service. We went to a members house and decided to walk around and we found 5 people in 2 hours. It was a blessing for sure. But we came out to get our bikes (Drum roll please)(a little long)( just for suspense) my lock was open on my bike and the front tire was mega 🗡🗡slashed🗡🗡 which is a fat fat RIP in the books. So guess I am not going anywhere soon hahaha and yes the biker gang is probably on hold because of this. But that's about it from me this week. Hope you all have a great week because I know I will😁 Ps 📢🌮📢Taco counter📢🌮📢 203

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...