Saturday, September 12, 2020
A rope, a chair, and a fence🤔
So this week was interesting! So let's start out with a story. So Elder Chynoweth was playing catch with Quincy (he is a kid from the complex) outside. When Quincy throw the basketball over the fence. So Quincy said that he was going to go get his rope. Which in my mind I am like you are never going to be able to rope a basketbal🏀l from 30 feet away and why don't you just jump the fence. When he came back with the rope he took one of the chairs jumped over the fence using the chair. Then he got the ball and tried the rope to the chair which he didn't do a very good job at because as soon as he jumped the fence the rope came off so he jumped back over and threw the chair over. Now he realized he could get back over without it. So I was like ok I will tie it this time. So I threw it back over and then he climbed back over and then we pull the chair back over. It was quite the process to say the least. We also did a free pray and lemonade stand this week. If was kinda success but not a whole lot of people want to talk to us. And I also got a flat tire again this week🤦♂️. Which really sucks but we did find 6 new people to teach because of it. God works in mysterious what and in my case normally expensive ways too. Haha hope y'all have a great week!
📢🌮Taco counter🌮📢: 206
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment