Subject: A weird interaction
Hey everybody- not much happened this last week, but I did have a really weird interaction with this woman over the phone. So we called her and first off she just went off about how God is good. I was like yep you are totally right about that. Then she was like do you know the god of "Pay-sha" and I was like no and she was like you don't and I was like no should I and she was like there are many Gods and I was like oh really and then. She still couldn't get her head around that we didn't know the God of Pay-sha. Then she was like it's in the bible and told us to go look it up. So she hung up and I tried for like 10 minutes couldn't find a thing. So we weren't sure if we were supposed to call her back or not. Then we got a call back from her and she was like did you find it. Side note she is Nigerian so its incredible hard to understand her. Where I was like no then she said go with me to Daniel 10 where I did. She asked me to start reading from verse 13. So I did I read almost the entire chapter and she was like do you understand what you are reading and I was like yeah. Daniel is getting an answer to his prayer. She was like no but yes. She then proceeded to talk about the god of pay-sha was making it so he could receive an answer. At this moment I realized she was saying Persia not pay-sha. Which I was still confused. Then she was like we are all gods but we are small gods and there are evil gods as well. Then she ended we said thank you so much for talking to us tonight. Then we hung up and I laughed. Then she immediately called us back asking us to send our number to her so she can send us scriptures. And so far we have gotten 4 paragraphs of scripture references. Yeah I don't read much! So that's about it and please notice that the Taco counter went up substantially! Love you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment