Ok, this week was the last week of the transfer and I get to stay here in H4! Which is sick- I get to stay with my son and see him finish his training and his transfer. We helped the man from last week finish fixing his car which was fun- I had oil up my arms by the end. Yesterday Elder Woodrum left. I can't really think of much that happened this last week. Oh, I went on exchanges this last week where I spent a day in a vietnamese area. I spent the day thinking there is no way this is a real language. It sounds so crazy and all the same. We were teaching an English class where I was like I think I can help because I have taught English before. I was VERY VERY wrong and to make matters worst he asked if one of them would say the closing pray. So I am sitting there not knowing what happened so they all lower their heads and so I did too.⏱ I closed my eyes and sat the for about a minute. Nothing so far had been
said so I went down for another minute
came back up for air still nothing- everyone
still has their eyes close so I went down again for 45 seconds
came back then Elder Wolfenbarger opened his eyes
. I look at him like what the f*tch is going on? He looks at me like why are you confused and my brain is like I don't even know if we are praying right now. He could have said Elder Holmgren is going to say the prayer
and I was the one being awkward. Then another minute
passes and the lady opened her eyes and I am thinking I thought she was saying the prayer but now we are just waiting on the other guy
to open his eyes another minute
goes by he opens his eyes and Elder Wolfenbarger says are we all good
♂️ (RUN). They both said thanks and get up and leave. To say the least I was confused. So thanks everyone for reading hope you have a great week
Monday, November 16, 2020
๐ฐAn Eternity of Silence๐ฐ
EL Taco Counter: 224
Burrito Gang: 33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment