11/15/2019
Hola everyone,
This last week has been amazing! It's been a roller coaster of a week. It's been a lot of classes that I have no clue what's going on and mountains of things to memorize because I can't understand a thing that anyone is saying...which is fun, but not fun at all... hahaha. The food here is pretty good, but I hope it will be better when I get out of the CCM. My district is so close and we just have an absolute blast together. I feel so blessed for my companion is Elder Dye. We get along great he is
from Idaho and is loud and proud of it! I loved my first real p day! We have just played 3 hours of sand volleyball and did our laundry. It is still so weird to be in Mexico!! Catch you all next week- hopefully i have better stories then!!
from Idaho and is loud and proud of it! I loved my first real p day! We have just played 3 hours of sand volleyball and did our laundry. It is still so weird to be in Mexico!! Catch you all next week- hopefully i have better stories then!!


So cool! Love seeing this!
ReplyDelete