Friday, September 18, 2020

A Lot of Rain

So this week we had a lot of rain. Even one time where there weren't any clouds in the sky. But one time we were just about to get on a meeting where we heard a bang on the door. So we opened up and a few kids were like your friends car got crushed by the garage which we were like who's car. Which it turned out to be Lily's car. She is one of our neighbors up stairs. It was a crazy hour long rain to say the least. Not much happened other then that. We talked to so many people this week. I just wanted to bear my testimony really quick. We all have a a father in heaven who helps us to see our weaknesses but he does that to make us stronger and help out the people who need help. That's why I came out here to make sure people are helped and taken care of where God knows I could help the most. Love y'all and home and hope you have a great week! 🌮Taco counter🌮: 209

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...