Monday, October 12, 2020
A New Victim
So as y'all know by now probably. I got a new trainee. So he have been having a great week stuck inside because we came in contact with 3 cases of covid-19 somehow. So we haven't been able to leave the house. RIP what a way for him to start the mission. But we thought this was a good time to really focus on his spanish with all the free time we are going to have. So for some reason there is a board with Bosnian hand writing all over it. So we told him that it is a native language to mexico that is pretty common here and he will need to learn it. So my companion started to teach him Arabic because he know some. It was hilarious! We kept him going for 5 day and was like I have know idea how I am going to learn this. It was so funny we put the board next to his bed so he could study before he went to bed! He kinda figured it out when Woodrum said to a friend he was learning Arabic. Then he put 2+2 together but still so confused. We also got the sisters to believe that that they had to wear masks and social distance inside because of they Elders who got covid as a protection for their companion. We got them to believe it so much that they texted president over it. I was dying laughing because they had already been together for almost a week before we told them that and a week since that had been in contact with those elders. Now they don't trust us at all. But on more serious note this was a harder week for the work because we couldn't get in contact with most of the people we are teach but as president Nelson said, "Unusual time requires unusual blessings." So next week is going to be a good week! Love all
2 Attachments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...


No comments:
Post a Comment