Monday, October 19, 2020

Subject: Burritos and Sandwiches

Hey so this week was really good! We were teaching a man this week. He is very shy about his name so I am just going to leave it out. He is Muslim and just really want to practice English. But he has been a blessing this last week because he was one of the people who actually picked up this week. He has also committed to read the book of mormon. I can't really think of a story this week. We had a long fought debate about which is better burritos or sandwiches. Which was like 2 hours of just back and forth. It all came down to whether Hermana Ralphs and I like burritos or sandwiches more. I honestly couldn't choose because I kept talking myself out of both options. So I went off Bang for my buck which goes to burritos. Let me know if I am wrong. Love you all and Taco counter counter went up by 3 so 218

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...