Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Subject: 🌶🔥So I think I made a mistake!🔥🌶

Hi everyone, I thought I might die this week to say the least, but I would rate my experience 10/10. Ok you now are probably what the crap happened. So you need a little backstory to understand. So this last monday I got a package and I was like what the heck could this be. I opened it up and there is the one chip challenge from Paqui. So everyone was like are you going to eat it all. And I was like it could possibly kill me but sure I will do it. So instead of telling you guys how it felt I will just take a couple of videos of the build up and me suffering for like 15 minutes. Ok and the challenge is to not drink or eat any thing for as long as possible. So you can decide whether I am 5 minutes featherweight, 10 minutes lightweight, 30 minutes middleweight, 1 hour heavyweight. I am going to send a link later with the videos attached. And tomorrow I will start training with Elder Woodrum! It kinda sounds like it's going to be my responsibility because Woodrum is the district leader. I am way excited and I hope I don't mess up this brand new Elder. Love you all and I will give you an update next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...