Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Toothpaste and Burritos
Ok ok not much happened this week other than I ate a lot of burritos this week. So burritos gang all the way. What else happened -oh we had a zone conference this week. That was fun other than it was over zoom which is not fun because you don't get to interact with people. Hermana McHenry then broke her phone and everyday it starts to turn more purple and black. So I did what any sane person would do and told them that the way to fix it is to rub toothpaste all over it to fix whatever is wrong with it. They said that's stupid! But now they are getting desperate because nothing else has worked to fix it so now it's only a matter of time till they try it. Yeah and to end on a spiritual note like I probably should, we had a super spiritual lesson with one of our friends David and the bishop. We taught the restoration and he said he definitely wanted to learn more. Boom- there we are putting in the work and letting the spirit take over. Thank you all for reading this and in the words of Porky Pig "that that that's all folk" and hope you all have an amazing week!
Taco counter 218 (I need more tacos send help)
Burritos counter (as of this last week) 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment