Monday, November 9, 2020

👻Happy Halloween💀

 👻Happy Halloween💀

Hey everyone! Hope you had an amazing Halloween and hope you all hit the right houses to get the best bang for your buck. I went on exchanges on Halloween.  We had a great time and we hit the absolute best jackpot you could possibly get. So we went to the ward trunk or treat- it was pretty good! We walked around and  I got to meet the members dressed up like Bobby Flay (and to keep with the theme my family went as) or at least the missionary who had 5 minutes and still needed to be in regular missionary attire. Then as we were leaving the primary president said hey we are going to drop by all the extra food to you guys. The food was Chick-fil-A which we somehow ended up with 43 three sandwiches. So I would say we had quite a haul for Halloween. I hope you had as much luck as we did. We also had a great week here in H4- we taught some really powerful lessons this week and we are hoping that we can get some things out of it and get the ball rolling. Thanks for reading this- somehow you made it this far! I love you all and have an amazing week!

Taco counter: 221
The Burrito Gang: 26

(Elder Holmgren)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a solid week!

  So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...