Ok, so this week was fun, but really kinda weird. So we get a lot of referrals from this one member from the English ward who is hands out referrals like he's Oprah. ♂️You get a referral and you get a referral
♂️ (the missionary crowd goes wild). So he gave us this one so we went and knocked on his door. We sat there for like 2 minutes and we were like maybe no one is home. And at that exact moment the door bursts open and a man holding a glock
comes running out the door. He then points it at Elder Woodrum then at me then he says oh crap it's the missionaries. Then he said sorry but I am busy right now, come back tomorrow. Which we did and helped fix his car
and now we are teaching him about the restoration. On Friday this week some of the other Elders asked if we wanted to do a lemonade stand with them. So we said of course and told them we could only stay for about an hour. So the time comes and we show up and we are standing in a parking lot doing nothing for like 15 minutes, then the sisters from our district show up and I was like I thought they said they didn't want to come to lemonade stand All they were doing was getting gas and saw us and they were wondering why on earth we were standing in an empty parking lot. Then everyone else came but we had to leave in like 10 minutes from then and they were like we kinda need to do something else too. So we did what any sane person would do and sat down in an empty parking lot and proceeded to drink all the lemonade
. Which I will tell you when you drink 23 glasses you start to not feel so well🤮. And I still don't know if they finished it all. I made my contribution and then we rode home on bikes not feeing so well, but no one threw up from what I heard. I hope y'all had a great week because I know I did.
Monday, November 9, 2020
A GUN!🔫 and lemonade🍋
Taco counter:224
Burritos:29
(I ran out of tortillas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a solid week!
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
So this last week was a pretty good! I have come to terms that President Guthrie will just be a permanent resident of this district becaus...
-
Hey y'all hope you have had a great New years! The 2020 nightmare is over and we can just keep our fingers crossed that isn't wasn...
-
Hey everybody, its Elder Holmgren again how are y'all doing? This last week was a pretty good one am I right? I got to get totally and...
No comments:
Post a Comment